About This Blog

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Shunning the Other!

One question that I ask myself every so often is, why dont I write as much as I would want to? Well .... the answer seems somehow wrapped in the haze of an inadvertent lethargy, or probably in the dire pessimism that has crawled under my skin for quite a while now, and which i would rather prefer to term as the knowledge that comes after knowing the little difference either you, or your presence/absence would make to this world!
ooops... see? there it peeks its head again! darn!

Not that I dont have anything to say, however, the futility of whatever I think is just all too strong a reason for me to be the same extrovert I used to be. Hey, wait, mmmm.... well lets see.... did I not just a little while back performed 'the exercise of the Other' (thanks mr. Coelho).
So here it goes ..... :)

I have a very strong interest in paranormal communications. Sounds wierd? Well, to start off, have you ever thought about various electronic signals that establish all this present day modern communication systems?

Well... if not, think about it. Meanwhile I sign off because my little prince is all too eager to watch his 'hickory dickory dock' with me :)

ciao
take care

No comments: