About This Blog

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Lets tango

It's amazing how you can speak right to my heart
Without saying a word, you can light up the dark
Try as I may I could never explain
What I hear when you don't say a thing.

The smile on your face lets me know that you need me
There's a truth in your eyes saying you'll never leave me
The touch of your hand says you'll catch me whenever I fall
You say it best... when you say nothing at all.

All day long I can hear people talking out loud
But when you hold me near, you drown out the crowd (the crowd)
Try as they may they could never define
What's been said between your heart and mine.

CHORUS X 2

(You say it best when you say nothing at all
You say it best when you say nothing at all...)

oh...
The smile on your face
The truth in your eyes
The touch of your hand
Let's me know that you need me...

CHORUS

(You say it best when you say nothing at all
You say it best when you say nothing at all...)
The smile on your face
The truth in your eyes
The touch of your hand
Let's me know that you need me...
(You say it best when you say nothing at all
You say it best when you say nothing at all...) 






Its time like this, when the soul begins to sway with steps that float over those clouds that enclose torrents of emotions; when the eyes gleam brighter than stars, when the lips curl more naturally than the rainbow, when the voice brings with it faint traces of dew, when the senses get so engrossed in that delicate touch of the fingers that the only life seems to exist through that touch.

Its time like this, when I immerse in those eyes yet again, that belong to a different world of different space time coordinates altogether.......

3 comments:

msafer said...

(: Seriously I am dancing now. and the colors look fantastic (artist walla).
Please keep up the artistic work and keep your blog readers enjoy those lovely posts
Life is treating me very well especially if i can manage to visit my family soon thanks for asking anyway. BTW is IYM closing for blog business hope the reason is (khir).

leenah. said...

:p

leenah. said...

A little splash of colour every now and then reinvigorates spirits. Thanks for appreciating msafer. Means a lot :)
Hope you keep enjoying life, that is what it is actually for :)