About This Blog

Monday, December 21, 2009

Ramblings ....



Its just a random flow of thoughts and I jot it down as it is. Please don't look for any coherence, for life doesn't usually follow thematic patterns  :p
  • wearing one's dreams is the best fashion statement! ;)
  • we all need to keep our mental spaces tidy, so its always a good idea to let the unused icons disappear off the screen :)
  • and a pure heart alone can identify a pure heart .....
  • Waiting allows you to deeply sink into a vast spaciousness where you can taste the beauty of your infinite soul. Waiting is really just a form of meditation. Doing nothing means your mind and heart are completely in the now, and not focused on the past or future, and receiving the divine blessings of existence. Be patient and all the goodies you desire will spring forth into existence. (annon)
  • when in love, your only victory is BEING in love.
  • True love always leads to the Greater Love. 
  • I can not loose the fight, for I know my strength: my love.
  • and I just wish my sword wouldn't weigh as heavy in my hands as it does at times ........ ah! :)
  • to be in communion with the Divine, to be able to listen to the inner voice, one must be able to shun out the mental noise. Blessed are those, able to do that.
  • and yes, I LOVE sunny mornings and starry nights :D
ciao :)

9 comments:

msafer said...

Lovely thoughts Leena

leenah. said...

Merci Msafer :)

Anonymous said...

Is my premonition seeing some light here ? ;)
Expecting an email from you my dear..

Parthajeet Das said...

'waiting is meditation!' good thought! hey,thanks for your comment. waiting/meditating for more - hope you had a good reading experience.

leenah. said...

I so hope so IYM :). Right now its a fluctuating pulse, if you know what I mean :p
Will be dropping in soon :) Do take good care hun :)

leenah. said...

Das, the pleasure is all mine. I had stumbled upon your blog looking for that verse of Kabeer, "bhala hoa mori matki tooti re". And I thoroughly enjoyed being there. Hope to hear more from you. :)

Anonymous said...

Leenah..

A fluctuating pulse is a beating pulse afterall.. it's not dead yet ;)

leenah. said...

That IS precisely the problem! :p

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the beats dear.. follow your heart; it never lies to you