About This Blog

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Of 14th of August.


The dismay over the grimness of the situation of the country is unanimous. It sickens everyone for whom it bears even the slightest semblance of consequence. These thugs are a source of pain in each person's throat, unless ofcourse the person is a part of the gang himself.



But guess what, emotional barges of dismay and disappointment don't lead one any where. Just like the 63 years old wait for a red clad Maseeha of revolution, hasn't been able to prove its potency albeit regrettably. 
While the wait for a Maseeha remains an alluring ideal, its this faulty mindset of leaving things onto others that has landed us over here, in this heap of dung! 

I am throughly disappointed with the state of affairs the past generation has left us with, but is this disappointment all that I have to wear as a badge on my chest to proclaim my contribution to this land? 
I have no right whatsoever to question anyone else's contribution until I am convinced that I have a role model in my own example. And to be a role model, one has to ACT. 

If humanity itself is no reason for one to be there to help out those in distress, let the political rationale be (though what a shame!).
If I do not want LeT (or anyother combo of alphabets) to hijack my people in KPK or anywhere else (and thus provide the govt. with another excuse for a sordid saga of you-know-the-rest), it is I who has to be there to cater to their needs.
The govt. is a bunch of spineless b******s, so lets just stop burning our energies on them for a while. They are doing a pretty neat job already, lets please not add fuel to the fire. Get out of your comfy zone and look around, I am sure, someone is out there doing some good work, lets group around and support. Let us be supporting our OWN self first before condemning the govt. for not supporting us. Let us be strong enough to demonstrate that we WANT so we CAN and we WILL.

Lets be strong enough to be HEARD.
And strength needs ACTION for its manifestation.


No one listens to whiners.



No comments: