About This Blog

Monday, October 25, 2010

Entangled


Discovering, evolving, discovering some more, evolving yet again.....

The self is like a maze of woods. One could easily loose path in venturing out to discover through the creepers. 
Its dark and its tangled.

At times the paths lead one to places one had not known existed, and at others they arrive at spots one could not believe existed.



I count on Your compassion O Lord, 
for not letting me get lost in this thicket! 
For not letting me succumb to darkness!
I seek Thee.

O Lord. The Omnipotent. The All Knowing.

Let not the eclipse last. Let not the dark be the colour.





La ilaha illa anta subhanaka inni kuntu minaz zalimeen!  
"None has the right to be worshipped but You (O Allah)), Glorified (and Exalted) are You
(above all that (evil) they associate with You). Truly, I have been of the wrong-doers."




Image Courtesy: Art by the river

1 comment:

meer said...

In the middle of the journey of our life
I found myself astray in a dark wood
where the straight road had been lost sight of.

- Dante (The Divine Comedy)