About This Blog

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Chim Chim Cher-ee


It rained all night... The first showers of the season!

At half past seven in the morning, when it has just stopped raining and the sun hasn't yet shown any signs of taking a peek at the world, listening to the chirp of the excited birds puts me in wonder ...... What did I love more: the all night long whispers of the gentle showers, or the early morn echoing chirrups of the naughty feathers?

I guess, BOTH! :D


The dry spell is over, and the true face of the season is there to be hugged warmly.

Finally, Seasons greeting all! :)




I dont know if its for the melody of the tweets or the symphony of the rain, but as I typed the above lines this is what came down knocking at the mind from some quarters of memory ..... Enjoy :)




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How beautifully written :-). Seasons greetings to you too.

leenah. said...

Many thanks Haris.


Lets hope the Change unfolds into pure beauty and bliss