About This Blog

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Woke Up


Woke up a couple of minutes back to the sound of rain knocking at my room windows...
One of the most melodious knocks one can wake up to! :)

Its early morning, and as the rain knock has cooled off a little, I can listen to all the bird chirping that fills the air with music!
Heavenly, I say!

Had I been a little up for adventure, I would have been out on the terrace right now. But getting up suddenly, after just a couple of hours sleep, I prefer to enjoy the ease of blogging in bed, under covers, listening to all the magical notes... and drowning in their charm... :)

Apparently, listening to music does strange things to you. I mean, I have no other reason to think of what made me come up with this:

doobnay lagay tou nigah main nahi, pemana main simat jaey 
Heef uss ishq pe jo itna jaldi, yun, chhalak jaey!


Maybe such knocks bring with them a sense of awakening as well!




No comments: