About This Blog

Saturday, November 24, 2012

I Sent A Letter To My Love



... And on the way I dropped it!
I dropped it, I dropped it
Yes, on the way I dropped it


The following talk touched me on so many levels... primarily because of the speaker's passion for her simple labour of love, and secondly because it reminded me of my mother - one person with whom I relate the word letter to. She wrote letters to her parents, her sisters and brothers. Laced with prayers and an oozing sense of warmth.

When I initiated this blog a couple of years back, it had the same underlying motive.
But she is right, nothing compares to that personal statement of affection, that comes from no where and asks nothing in return ...


To all you beautiful souls spread across this planet, trying to chip in their share of love ... Hats off to you! 
Much love & respect!




No comments: