About This Blog

Friday, April 24, 2009

True, this doesn't make sense. But then, what does?

mThe sense of void deepens, the emptiness flourishes and I look around to latch onto something that could let me not fall a prey to this gnawing -273 degrees Celsius.

Am I a ripple in the still sea of life or am I the dead sea myself that can not be brought to life despite millions of ripples tickling its bottom?

I try to breathe and recollect all that I thought I could pen down and provide some vent to an exhausted self. But no, I have to thaw first!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey dear.. did my last post on my beautiful sadness provoke what you're going through at this moment ?!
Be careful.. my state of mind is very contagious ;)

On a more serious note, you can still lach onto hope.. it never dies.. we do but not hope..

msafer said...

Hi Leena good to see ur post again.
That sounds a bit concerning. Good friend (u really trust)to talk to u, walking out and practicing ur favorite hobby may ease those feelings. Hope ur ok Leena
again good to see back

leenah. said...

nopeeee IYM ....... mine just got intensified by your post ...... and to be honest, mine wasn't beautiful either :P

leenah. said...

3asal .... Thank you so much for this so kind gesture. Such gestures always help in filling the void that at times torments one's soul.

Its feels so good to have you people here.
Bless you...

Anonymous said...

Leenah.. believe me, you're a beautiful person in and out.. and your tender words reflect nothing but your purity and transparency.. thumbs up :)