About This Blog

Saturday, February 21, 2009

when i set ablaze an ashen sun.

Grey, cold, stony.


Even when theres life that beams, theres a sun that shines, and theres a feather that tickles.




But why depend on a sun that does not shine on thou?


The sun is the one that shines with or without reason; arises with or without reason. And is NOT cold!
Nay, I can't waste a second of my existence contemplating on what could never be mine. Its me and me alone who has to realize the worth of each second of this spell they call 'life', for it belongs to me! And how can I ever possibly let it be ruined if theres a sun that opts to go grey for me?


Be your own sun and life shall never be bleak. For the promise of each new day is as sure to be fulfilled as your own existence.


I choose to be my own Sun. My own Rain and my own Rainbow.
I am the Sky that shelters and I am the Earth that floors.
I am the Waters that flow and I am the Wind that blows.

I am the grain and I am the space.

I am the Seed and I am the Fruit.

I am the smile and I am the tear.

I am the joy and I am the fear.




I am.


For I choose to live my own life, without cursing each second for a sun that chooses to withhold its light from me.







I must.
So I am.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes I agree we should be our own suns.. but hey don't you want to share your romantic moon with someone very special ?!

leenah. said...

Who doesn't want to share a thing with someone special? Even if that thing happens to be a cosmic body with phasal appearances! :P
On a serious note though, I have had my share of lunar obsessions ;)

Anonymous said...

I had my share of lunar obsessions too.. add to it my lunar 'moments' as well.. real ones ;)