About This Blog

Thursday, May 7, 2009

I choose my mood. I smile :)


Just read, 'Choose your mood, and stay with it'.

So here I go, I choose a mood for myself for today which is wearing a little beaming smile and make sure that I find enough beauty in the 24 hours of the day that it stays gleaming! :) After all, the curve on my lips can not be drawn by another hand, and if I let someone do that, I sure am not well!
So I smile. Because I am too tired of not smiling for this long a while. And I have just realized that if by not making my heart light, the other does me a wrong (as I feel about it), what about my own contribution to my personal happiness?

So, heres to me, for being happy!

For remembering to let myself loose!
For realizing that the heart throbbing in my chest deserves better than being put on other's ventilators!


I smile :)


Alhamdolillah!

11 comments:

msafer said...

Hi Leenah. so excited ur smiling please keep smiling
May Allah keep ur happiness.
Salam

Anonymous said...

Yes ... I love to hear the song from within that touches me with a smile like a mother that sings a song for her child.

I smile :)

Love
Hildegarde
xxx

leenah. said...

Thank you for your kind concern and prayers 3asal. Hope life treats you graciously.
Best regards :)

leenah. said...

Hildegarde, a pleasure to host you here!
May the music in your soul never cease to make you smile. Amen

Thank you so much for visiting.

Best wishes for that lovely smile :)

Anonymous said...

May your heart be filled with joy and peace.. now and always :)

leenah. said...

Ameen sum ameen! and same is wished your way my dear :)

msafer said...

Hi leenah Hope ur still smiling. does that mean no postings anymore.
just checking on u.
Salam

leenah. said...

So kind of you 3asal :)
Umph.... not exactly smiling, but yes, trying to remember to keep smiling :). You know, habits are a bit hard to break, especially if you have begun to find in them a niche to settle down, like I had!
These days just busy reminding myself of my rights and my duties to myself :)
Hope to post some expressions in a little time, inshaAllah.

I pray life be beautiful and keeps you a smiling person, amen!
Salam

msafer said...

Thanks leenah for ur kind wishes.
Look forward to reading ur next post.
Hope ur having a great day
Salam

msafer said...

HI Leeenah is not it time to have chat box??
Salam

leenah. said...

hehe (sheepish grin) yeah I know. I even tried a little while back but couldn't find anyone whose properties were less boggling for me. I mean, I just got lost :|