About This Blog

Thursday, February 16, 2012

And HE Beckoned


Aj subah mujhay Allah ji pe bohat pyar aya.. Bohat sara. I realized kay banda apnay zarf ka aseer hai, aur Maa'bood ka zarf Uski shaan hai!

Apparently, kuch aisa nahi hoa jo koi mark of achievement ho. Balkay rationally speaking, all that could/couldn't go wrong... went wrong.

Aur us waqt when, deeply distressed, I took up my sick, crying prince up in my arms and he hid his face in the crook of my neck, mujhay Allah ji pe bohat pyar aya.
My kid was in pain, and he came to me with all his guards down, convinced of my touch to heal him. That is exactly how we behave.

Pain, takleef are just a means to draw one close. Close to the One WHO is the healer.


Jab WOH khud apni panah, aur us main simat aanay kay jawaaz bhi de raha ho, tou kaun ho ga jo apnay naseeb pe nazaaN na ho!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

اور یہاں پہ یہ عربی سمجھ نہیں آئ
is here someone quoting the meaning of That verse??

leenah. said...

Hi Asad,

The Arabic verse of the Quran is accompanied with a translation in English.
The post, however, is not quoting the meaning of it but referring to a personal take over its interpretation.

Hope this helped.