About This Blog

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Bring Me Meanings



It's been a while that I had a dream. Dreams are my means to reconnect with what is Real, True. 
Dreams bring me omens. They help me chalk out my course of action. They make me expect what I need to expect.
And in their absence I am blind folded. 

I haven't been writing since words have the power to bare your soul. What and how much can you reveal when you're blind folded and are entrapped in ether? 
You won't see, you won't hear, you won't feel. 


I need an omen. And I need to hear some sound, like the crackling of wood in a burning fire. 
This quiet has stretched far too long ... Six months!

I don't even know if its a dark night of soul... Because there were ways in which there was some connection. The current flowed, with interruptions. For example with darood-e taaj...

Yet. Kuch amiss hai. Kaafi kuch, actually.

Or maybe its just that I'm not accustomed to this fine tuned, inner calm? :) 


I think I'm growing deaf of the silence. 


I need a dream. I need an omen. 
God's world must still hold some meanings... 

No comments: