About This Blog

Friday, November 8, 2013

Black Hole To Golden Sun




Have you seen how a stringed instrument is played? 

Strings are plucked and they vibrate, resonating, producing sound waves - a form of energy. These sound waves have the power over how we feel. Music is this powerful a tool because of the energy that travels to and interacts with us.
Imagine how energy within our thoughts impacts us!

There were some tough moments yesterday. Despite having an exhaustive day, I laid awake at night thinking about the bitterness of the day. And suddenly, as if touched by it, I realized the energy I was radiating ... it was black. I was brooding over negativity. I was letting something not me alter my system, affect my energy.
The sensation hit like a bolt of current. And I'm glad it did. I was able to direct my thought stream into a more positive direction ... thinking of how some value could be added to the coming days.

We are our thoughts. When we think negative, that negativity is what we choose to make the focus of our lens. With our focus we magnify the gloomy thought into a gloomy universe, a universe that encompasses us completely.



Shift of thought brings shift of energy.

I am glad yesterday happened. :)


No comments: