About This Blog

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Self Obsessed Blabbering



Okay... so it doesn't feel THAT bad across the fence!



One reason might be that unlike the last decade when I would have settled at nothing less than the best, I haven't chosen any more arbitrary goals under the "best" umbrella! Definitions bara masla daal daiti hain na! :)

The strange bit is, THIS time its about a decade, and not a year! Seems like a quantum leap! :)

So, this decade has two fold importance, as this of mine shall see my son stepping into his teenage, inshaAllah! :) And YES! that is THE highlight of this decade for me. This makes me want to have a couple of features enlisted under that highlight, and yes, I think I've secretly begun enjoying what had been quite a tiresome milestone earlier on!


Ten years back, I believed in the beauty of " Live fast, die young, and leave a beautiful corpse behind". Ten years later, my learning has taught me: "Go slow, don't die before living thorough, and forget about the corpse... you aren't gonna see it anyways!" ;)  


So, alhamdolillah.



PS: Though I didn't really look forward to making it this far.

No comments: