About This Blog

Monday, August 1, 2011

I Am Drunk!



May ALL of you be blessed! 




May you be soaked, drenched, filled to core with agape!




Last year, this place thrived like never before during Ramzan. I hope it does so this Ramzan too... with more intensity (and oh-I-so-hope consistency) because once drunk, one may not want to be sober again!


As Rumi said, 



I am so drunk

I have lost the way in
and the way out.
I have lost the earth, the moon, and the sky.
Don't put another cup of wine in my hand,
pour it in my mouth,
for I have lost the way to my mouth.




May the bliss be yours!

Love.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ramzan blessings to you too!

sabri.maqbool said...

As the great Maqbool Sabri sang:

tho ek ghoonth kaise?
malinde aab pee hai!

http://youtu.be/oWFW6AoFhDY

Peace & Joy :)

leenah. said...

Ayesha, to you as well love! :)


Sabri ji, many thanks for sharing :)
Is it you, yourself sir?

sabri.maqbool said...

No, no, no, no.

Not the real Maqbool at all. Just a very real fan!