About This Blog

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Fida-E-Naqsh-E-Nalainat Kunam Ja. Ya Rasul Allah!



Tanam Farsooda jaa para
Ze Hijra Ya Rasul Allah صلي الله عليه و سلم
Dillam Paz Murda Aawara
Ze Isyaa. Ya Rasul Allah صلي الله عليه و سلم!


My body is dissolving in your separation
And my soul is breaking into pieces. Ya Rasul Allah!صلي الله عليه و سلم
Due to my sins, My heart is weak and becoming enticed. Ya Rasul Allah!
صلي الله عليه و سلم


Choon Soo’e Mun Guzar Aari
Manne Miskeen Zanaa Daari
Fida-E-Naqsh-E-Nalainat
Kunam Ja. Ya Rasul Allah!صلي الله عليه و سلم


When you pass by me
Then even in my immense poverty, ecstatically,
I must sacrifice my soul on your blessed sandal. Ya Rasul Allah!صلي الله عليه و سلم


Ze Jaame Hubb Tu Mustam
Ba Zanjeere Tu Dil Bustam
Nu’mi Goyam Ke Mun Bustum
Sukun Daa. Ya Rasul Allah صلي الله عليه و سلم!


I am drowned in the taste of your love
And the chain of your love binds my heart.
Yet I don’t say that I know this language (of love). Ya Rasul Allah
صلي الله عليه و سلم!


Ze Kharda Khaish Hairaanam
Siyaa Shud Roze Isyaanam
Pashemaanam, Pashemaanam, Pashemaanam. Ya Rasul Allah صلي الله عليه و سلم!


I am worried due to my misdeeds;
And I feel that my sins have blackened my heart. Ya Rasul Allah!
صلي الله عليه و سلم
I am in distress! I am in distress! I am in distress! Ya Rasul Allah!
صلي الله عليه و سلم


Choon Baazoo’e Shafaa’at Raa
Khushaa’I Bar Gunaagara
Makun Mahruume Jaami Raa
Daraa Aan. Ya Rasul Allah صلي الله عليه و سلم!


Ya Rasul Allah صلي الله عليه و سلم! When you spread your hands to intercede for the sinners,
Then do not deprive Jaami of your exalted intercession.






Tanam Farsooda Jaan Para - Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan from Tasawwuf on Vimeo.






Post Courtesy:  Lyrics And Translation of kalam by Maulana Jami.


Note to Readers: Sufi Music is an ABSOLUTE gem of a blog. 



No comments: