About This Blog

Wednesday, April 15, 2020

We Deliver All Who Have Faith



Some weeks ago I had made the following post somewhere on the social media:


For every soul that finds itself in the dark belly of distress and needs this reminder. 
Verses referred are 21:87-88; 37:139-149.









A while later I received a message quoting this post, and it read just this one line:


I have been calling and calling from the deepest despair my dark soul is in . But then may be the plea is lacking

I wrote:
Or maybe, you expect the response to be within your realm of interpretation and time frame. And how He is responding is in another language, or by another time frame. Stay put.

The reply came:


I never thought of that ...

My job was just to share the reminder:


Keep faith. Your Lord has not forsaken you.


Putting it up here as a reminder to every heart, including my own, in their dark night of faith.

No comments: